Friday, November 23, 2007

From the Gargano peninsula up to Pescara I passed a lot of long stretched beaches. Then the long beaches got replaced by long towns. It was as if the towns were built along the road and finally grew together. That was not a lot of fun to drive and I was able to advance only slowly. In Porto Sant Elpidio I put up my tent on a camping. After I was done with the work my neighbors, a mother with her 2 children, her nephew and her father invited me to eat dinner with them. Again they were German and it was quite entertaining eating spaghetti with them. It was nice getting invited. I think the reason because I never got invited before was that in preseason there were almost exclusively pensioners on the camping’s. Now almost in main season this changed and there were a lot of younger people as well who seemed to be a little bit more open.