
The walks were certainly the best part of it and one time in a valley I reached one of these carved out houses where a local was selling cold drinks and other stuff to people walking by. He told me that nobody comes by these days and business is going bad. He convinced me to drink an Ice Tea. We talked for a while about motorcycles and once I was ready to leave I got up and reached for my money. It wasn’t there. I realized that I didn’t take it out of the jacket when I left it with the motorcycle. I had to explain it to him; I thought he wouldn’t take it very well because business was going so bad. But surprisingly he staid very calm and said that these thing can happen, that I didn’t do it on purpose and therefore he invites me and that I shouldn’t worry about it. I felt pretty bad because every day he had to carry all the drinks and food from town to this place, about 45 minutes on foot, so I insisted that he give me the name of someone where I could leave the money that I owed him.
<< Home