Friday, November 23, 2007

A trip along a nice road brought me to another crowded place, Marmaris where I ended up at the end of the next day. Once again the panorama was nice but too many people for the narrow beach. It seemed to be popular among Russian people.
Just before reaching Marmaris I stopped on a viewpoint to take a look at the city form above when another motorcycle pulled up beside me. It was a Swiss couple on their way back to Switzerland, coming all the way from India.
I had a really annoying experience in the hotel I stayed in. Actually a pretty nice hotel with a good breakfast and evening buffet they wouldn’t let me bring any water to my room. After a hot day on the motorcycle I usually drank about 2 litters of water in the evening which I tried to explain to them. They were very insisting so that I had to take my water bottle for a walk outside the hotel and leave the water which I bought for the next day in the reception. That was too much and I was happy I didn’t have to stay an entire week in that hotel.