Friday, November 23, 2007

Leaving Albania I first drove towards Ioannina then to Igoumentisa. There I boarded a ferry to Kerkyra (Corfu Island). I drove quite a while on the island until I found a place to stay in Sidari. The place was full of British people. At first I was very disappointed of the island because I saw all these small crowded and not so nice beaches around Kerkyra. I stayed 2 days because I was tired of all the riding through Albania. One day I drove around for a while and fortunately got to know some nice places as well. In the evening I managed to make an oil change in a gas station. During the night I didn’t sleep well. First of all there was very loud music till deep into the night and second because I had to go hunt down mosquito’s all the time because they always flew into my face.