
It’s been a while since I last updated my blog. In that time bittrail has had its first birthday (without a party though and even worse…, without presents).
I’ve been here in Santiago de Chile ever since my last entry, more then 3 months now. I had lots of work but it was nice to settle down and stay in the same spot for a while. I made weekend trips to places near Santiago. I spent a lot of time with my special friend Xim and her family. Often I got invited to go over to her house for dinner. So I got to experience first hand the life in Chile and the many traditional dishes. I want to thank her and her family for their hospitality, I enjoyed it a lot and it is part of the reason why I am traveling, to experience life and culture in other countries. After a while I even got to like the Chile salad dressing (pure lemon juice). Almost every dish here comes accompanied with very tasty bread, which I enjoyed a lot.


<< Home