Monday, January 09, 2006


No, this is not the scene from Independence Day where suddenly a space ship appears, this is for real. Before leaving Rio Grande and Tierra de Fuego, once again I was able to witness one of the amazing sunset. If you need a good place to stay in Rio Grande, you can crash at Hosteria Patagonia Sur.
I crossed the border to Chile and after a few hours I arrived in Punta Arenas. Since I travel without a guide book and have to look for a place to stay once I get to a city, it was very nice for me arriving in Punta Arenas, since there were a whole bunch of people waiting there who have rooms to offer. You just talk to them and choose the one that you prefer. I spent just one night there and the next day I headed for Puerto Natales.
Posted by Picasa