Thursday, October 13, 2005


About 6 bus hours away from Rio is Sao Paulo. Like in Rio they have very good tourist maps that you can pick up and then take the busses or subway to move around. I choose to do it walking, spending 6 hours doing so. There are some nice buildings to see in the center, besides that I went to visit Avenida Paulista and the park in the middle of the city. When you are down on the ground between buildings, you don’t realize how big this city is because you only see the buildings surrounding you, so it’s a must to go to the top of one of the buildings to see the forest of multi-storage buildings that make up this city center, the most famous for that I think is Edificio Italia. I stayed in Victory Hotel which is quiet and of good value.
Posted by Picasa