Originally I planned to travel north along the coast all the way to Esmeraldas, but somehow I had lost the hope to find a really nice beach around here and I took off towards Quito again. I didn’t want to go the same way that I came from over Guayaquil, so I chose to take a different route. It was definitely a mistake. I started at 8 in the morning and arrived in Quito at 1 o’clock in the night. I had to change buses 4 times and always got the slowest one, in addition I think some people blocked the street heading into Quito from the south so the last bus had to take a longer route just to get into Quito. That was definitely too much for a trip that could be done in maybe 9 or 10 hours so I took another day off just to recover from that.
bittrail around the world
My story of working and traveling the world at the same time. (That’s how it all started anyways, now it’s just my travel blog)


<< Home